Trend Capital Holdings, Inc ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website trendcapital.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
The kinds of Information We Collect About You, and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name and email address, and other contact information ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address, the type of browser you are using, the times you access our website, and the website that referred you to our Website.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website to contact us. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you will not be able to use the Website.
What are Analytics and how do we use them?
Visitors to our Website use different operating systems and mobile devices. To make your visits as easy as possible with the technology you use, we may use Analytics Tools such as Google Analytics that automatically keep track of information like the operating system (e.g.,Windows, MacOS iOS, Android) you use, your IP address, domain name of your Internet service provider, websites visited before and after this Website, resources used, pages viewed and activities on our Website, and advertisements seen or clicked on. We also track the total number of users of our Websites in an aggregate form to allow us to update and improve them.
To learn more about Google Analytics, see "How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps" at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To contact you via telephone, email, or text message unless you choose to opt out of one or all of these communication methods.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
As a general rule, Trend Capital will not sell, share, or rent your personal information. However, we may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Trend Capital's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Trend Capital about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Trend Capital, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected].
COMPLIANCE WITH DO-NOT-CALL REGISTRY, and SMS usage
When you submit your personal information through trendcapital.com, you are providing your express consent to be contacted via email, telephone, postal mail, or text message.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected]. Please note that this opt-out does not prohibit disclosure made for non-marketing purposes.
California law also permits residents of California to request and obtain from us once per year, free of charge, a list of the third parties (if any) to whom we have disclosed personal information for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request in an e-mail to [email protected]. Requests via telephone or facsimile will not be accepted. The e-mail subject line and the content of your request must include the phrase "Your California Privacy Rights," and include your name, e-mail address (if you wish to receive a response via e-mail) or street address, city, state, and zip code (if you wish to receive a response via postal mail). Please allow 30 days to receive a response to your inquiry.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Third party websites
By accessing, visiting and/or using this Website, you, the visitor, acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to be bound by this Policy, do not use this Website. Trend Capital reserves the right to change this Policy at any time by posting an updated copy of this Policy on this Website. You will be bound by those changes if you visit this Website after those changes have been posted. If we make material changes to how we treat our users' personal information, we will notify you through a notice on the Website home page. The date this Policy was last modified is identified at the beginning of this Policy. Please check this Policy periodically for changes.